The Personal Data we collect, aim to be part of Directorio Empresarial, that is a business directory for Business and facilitating the interaction between them, besides:
- Be part of Promotions and Awards.
- To be considered as a potential supplier of your products and / or services.
- Provide services and products required.
- Receive information about new products or services (Physical and Electronic) that are related to the charge and / or Third.
- Report changes in our products and / or services.
- Evaluate the quality of service.
The personal data we collect ARE NOT SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA, where such information affects the most intimate sphere of the proprietor, or whose misuse can lead to discrimination or lead to a serious risk to it, as established by the Federal Law Protection of Personal data in Possession of Private "LFPDPPP" in § 3 Fracc. VI.
For the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, we may collect personal information in several ways: when you provide them to us directly, when you make your request through our website www.directoriomex.com.mx, when send an email requesting it; recommendations of the same companies that are within business directory and when we gather information through other sources that are permitted by law as a Public Resource access and only.
The information obtained can be verified in the www.directoriomex.com.mx
Holders of information that make up the Business Directory Jalisco, Mexico, Nuevo León and Guanajuato, are aware of and authorize the use of your Personal Data (not sensitive) to form part of business directory, in the current edition in force, according to article 11 of the "LFPDPPP".
Directories are not openly distributed to the general public, in accordance with Article 19 of the "LFPDPPP" containing encrypted information within software, subject to a License Agreement and a Memorandum of Stewardship. These are awarded strictly on request to Companies or Individuals with business, and are clearly well established, undertaking to make good use of the information as stated in Article 14 of the "LFPDPPP".
As required by Articles 28 and 29 of the "LFPDPPP" if you no favors will be an essential part of business directory, request removal of the data of your company, so it disappears from the Directory. To do this, you need to send a written request with the following features Low:
- On letterhead.
- Directed by Eduardo Fernandez, Director General.
- Specify the reason for which requests to unsubscribe.
- Signed by the Legal Representative of the Company or Holder.
- Send it scanned to E-mail: email@example.com
- And be accused of received.
- Company Name
- Commercial reason
- Full Address (Street, Number, Cologne)
- Postal Code
- City, State
- Social Network
- Bouquet Company
- Business Industry
- Type of Company
- Number of Employees
- R .F.C.
- Estimated annual purchases
- Estimated annual sales
- Their Products and / or Services
- Executive 1: Director o Manager General
- Executive 2: Director o Manager of Shopping
- Executive 3: Director o Manager of Sales
- Executive 4: Director o Manager of Human Resources
- Executive 5: Director o Manager of Systems
Note: Positions may change depending on the type of company; since not all companies handled independent departments.
All with: Full Name (Professional Title, First Name, Last Name), Work position of the Executive, Email and name the person giving the information.